MD. SAZZAD HOSSAIN

MD. SAZZAD HOSSAIN
I'm a professional freelancer working in the marketplace for a long time

I will do targeted b2b lead generation linkedin and email marketing

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my Gig Services<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Hi, Are you looking for a Lead Generationer and Email Marketer? Here you came right place. Because I can able to provide you for profit. I had completed the course and attended a practical project on Lead Generation and Email Marketing.


Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check your project's availability and price estimate.



Services list:

  1. Target Industries
  2. Target Locations
  3. Target Contact Titles
  4. Finding C level, Decision Maker, Executive Leads ( Like Owner, Founder, CEO, CFO, CMO, COO, and so on )
  5. Zoominfo
  6. Linkedin sales navigation
  7. Rocketreace
  8. Sales QL
  9. Hunter OL
  10. B2B and B2C
  11. Lead Generation
  12. LinkedIn
  13. Email Marketing
  14. Sales Lead
  15. 100% Manual

Why I am?

  • The quality of work is better than everyone
  • Perfect and non-error work
  • Best communication friendly and free-mind
  • According to choice work
  • Emergency 24/7 services
  • Fast delivery on time


Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/sazzadhossain97/do-targeted-b2b-lead-generation-linkedin-and-email-marketing


Profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/sazzadhossain97?up_rollout=true


Thank you so much for more services click here


Post a Comment

0 Comments