MD. SAZZAD HOSSAIN

MD. SAZZAD HOSSAIN
I'm a professional freelancer working in the marketplace for a long time

I will do data entry, data mining, data collection, data conversion

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Welcome to my Gig <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Are you looking for a Data Entry expert? Here you come to the right place. I can able to provide a perfect project for you.


Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check the availability and price estimate of your project.





Services list:

  1. Offline/Online Data Entry Jobs
  2. Web Research Jobs
  3. LinkedIn Data Collection
  4. Companies Emails Research
  5. B2B Lead Generation
  6. Contacts and Email Research for Marketing and Business Purposes
  7. Email Marketing Lists
  8. Instagram Data Collection
  9. Social Media Research
  10. Microsoft Excel Data Cleaning
  11. PDF to Excel/ data Conversion
  12. Copy Paste Tasks
  13. Data Capturing from Websites
  14. Data Collection
  15. Data Mining
  16. Mailing Lists Creation
  17. Business Cards into MS Excel
  18. Typing Work


Why I'm perfect for you?

  • The quality of work is better than everyone
  • Perfect and non-error work
  • Best communication friendly and free-mind
  • According to choice work
  • Emergency 24/7 services
  • Fast delivery on time


Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/sazzadhossain97/do-data-entry-data-mining-data-collection-data-conversion-bafd


Profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/sazzadhossain97?up_rollout=true


Thank you so much more here


Post a Comment

0 Comments